[OSM-talk] How do you mapping gender neutral toilets? What should the unisex tag mean?

Kathleen Lu kathleen.lu at mapbox.com
Tue Apr 24 18:44:07 UTC 2018

I think the most likely application may be the other way around, where
transgender individuals concerned about harassment may purposefully seek
out restrooms that are designated unisex in order to reduce the chances of
encountering someone who might challenge whether they are using the
"correct" restroom.
-Kathleen