[OSM-talk] Is it technically and legally possible to add the Open Location Code to the OSM search?

Rasťo Šrámek sramek at google.com
Mon Aug 13 16:15:25 UTC 2018

Perhaps let me add my 2c:
In my mental model there are two cases in which plus codes attain different
semantics: a plus code as an encoding of latitude and longitude,
and a plus code written on an sign above a door or on a house. If you asked
me I'd say the first should not be ingested into a database and the
second is not really different than any other street number if the database
aims to reflect the ground truth.