[OSM-talk] Grab using OSM Data for route preview

Christoph Hormann osm at imagico.de
Wed Dec 19 11:08:10 UTC 2018

On Wednesday 19 December 2018, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:

> bist Du nicht im advisory board? Hast Du mind 10000 Eur bezahlt?
> Kommt mir unwahrscheinlich vor ;-) Oder bringe ich da was
> durcheinander?

I am on the AB because the FOSSGIS sent me there (and neither i not the
FOSSGIS paid anything for that).  If i wanted to be there on my own
accord i would have to pay EUR 10k as well.

And to my knowledge no one ever accused the FOSSGIS or any other OSMF
local chapter for insufficient attribution. :-)

Glad to hear the LWG is working on clearer attribution guidelines -
please make sure to clearly condemn second rate attribution like on:

https://www.zeit.de/politik/ausland/2016-07/china-hat-keinen-gebietsanspruch-auf-inseln-im-suedchinesischen-meer

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/