[OSM-talk] Grab using OSM Data for route preview

Imre Samu pella.samu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 14:34:09 UTC 2018

Techcrunch: "Grab is messing up the world’s largest mapping community’s
data in Southeast Asia
Remote teams incorrectly overwrote data developed by volunteer mappers in
Thailand"
https://techcrunch.com/2018/12/19/grab-maps-osm-thailand-southeast-asia/

Hacker News: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=18723138  ( Please
somebody add our community view )