[OSM-talk] Grab using OSM Data for route preview

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sat Dec 22 21:55:05 UTC 2018

On 22.12.2018 12:44, Christoph Hormann wrote:
> ..
> Yes, but second rate attribution is such a clear cut case that it could
> and should be covered.

..

I'm not quite sure what your point is, we've made it clear in the past
that click to show attribution is not acceptable outside of a situation
in which there is very little screen real estate, which essentially now
days is likely "never".

But just as clear we (as in the LWG) do not engage actively in
enforcement except when community level activities do not lead to the
required result (obviously anything else would not scale). Please feel
free to engage Die Zeit and if you do not get a satisfactory response
you can submit a properly documented case to the LWG and we will, time
permitting, take action.

Simon