[OSM-talk] Grab using OSM Data for route preview

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sat Dec 29 16:03:52 UTC 2018

It is ok to do it this also with other data
users who refuse to attribute OSM properly?

This mail finally mobilised me to complainĀ
to Mapbox about their practise of putting
large Mapbox logo and hiding any mentionĀ
of OpenStreetMap behind click to view button.

But I am planning next action(s) as I do not
believe that single complaint will suffice
to stop this misattribution.