[OSM-talk] Propose your session for State of the Map 2018!

Christine Karch christine at hermione.de
Tue Feb 6 11:03:26 UTC 2018

Hi

from 28th to 30th July 2018 the OpenStreetMap community will be coming
together for our annual State of the Map conference, this year in Milan,
Italy. It is set to be an exciting three day event where mappers,
programmers, practitioners, entrepreneurs, and policy makers will share
their passion for OpenStreetMap.

We invite you to submit your session proposals for the 2018 State of the
Map, by Sunday, 18th February 2018:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScM9lUg8Z-qUpqcOcWzD1MpV708PPIl82hgdARECz1D_7sMbA/viewform

You are encouraged to submit proposals for 20 minute talks, 5 minute
lightning talks, and 75 minute workshops that will result in progress
and excitement in the world of OpenStreetMap. If you require a grant or
scholarship to attend, please note that you will have to complete an
additional form which we will publish in the next few weeks. Again, the
deadline to submit your session proposals is Sunday, 18th February 2018.

This year, we are particularly keen to see applications from good
quality workshops (please apply for a grant or scholarship if it will
help you).

Best regards,

Christine