[OSM-talk] [Osmf-talk] Propose your session for State of the Map 2018!

karansutha suthakaran karansuthakaran at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 03:14:15 UTC 2018

 Dear Marco,
I thank you very much for your information. I am preparing the abstract and will be submitted soon. As you know that I am going to finish my MSc in Disaster Management at the PGIS, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka. I did a 3D model to find the inundation areas and did a flood risk assessment for my final thesis which has been used the OSM exposure data for the analysis and prepared hazard map,Vulnerability Map and Risk Map.
Best Regards,S.Suthakaran