[OSM-talk] Is this legal to what philly.com is doing?

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 23 04:03:12 UTC 2018

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/will-republicans-impeach-pennsylvania-supreme-court-justices-20180222.html

(ignore what the article is about)

Just happen to see a thumbnail and clicked on the article since I noticed the OSM base map.  Nowhere that I can find does it give credit to OSM for the use of it.

Now, the part to where I was curious if this was legal (sans the lack of credit), is that they are 'selling' the uploaded image.  Is that allowed currently under the license that OSM has?

Just thought I'd throw this out there for somebody more experienced in this sector.