[OSM-talk] Waterway=* and Waterways wiki pages merge

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 16:58:21 UTC 2018

> One additional issue is the "additional attributes for waterways" in the
> feature table here : https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:waterway
> It's not a good idea to put attributes in the feature table since they can
> be related to other tags as well.
> Can they get removed from this list ?

I would keep a reference to the attributes there, it could be a different
table or a list if you prefer, it is only for reference, as far as I have
seen all of those attributes already have their own tag / key page where
they are defined, and if you want to include references to them from other
feature pages, you can do it with the standard tag templates like
{{Tag|tunnel|culvert}}.

Cheers,
Martin