[OSM-talk] Local language help

Yuri Astrakhan yuriastrakhan at gmail.com
Wed May 9 23:04:31 UTC 2018

Jo, thx. I just looked at all names inside relation 54094
(Brussels-Capital) - 12.691 names without the " - ", and 22,655 with them,
so makes perfect sense, thanks!   I think it doesn't really matter if
default_language is set for the whole Belgium to any specific language, or
left undefined, because the region with the higher admin_level, or a
non-admin smaller region would overwrite it anyway. Thanks for the
explanation!