[OSM-talk] Local language help

Yuri Astrakhan yuriastrakhan at gmail.com
Wed May 9 23:19:58 UTC 2018

Martin, how can we evaluate the extent of this, to see how serious this may
be?

BTW, I totally agree that doing a guessing game based on "nl - fr" to parse
the name is much worse than simply picking "name:nl" or "name:fr" when they
are available. names with multiple languages are not very helpful for the
truly multilingual maps.