[OSM-talk] Missing country labels on default OSM.org layer

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 20 01:06:09 UTC 2018

Sorry, you are right, right mouse (since I did inverse buttons, left mouse for me) to show contextual menu.
The third option in the popup is OSM Tile Dirty.  I sent to the server the last local version I have to assure this fix your problem.

I generally display with Firefox and it works well. The web console shows instructions sent to the web for dirty.
 ex. GET https://tile.openstreetmap.org/4/2/4.png/dirty

I tried with Chrome. It also works but I have problems if I try to show the Development tools.

Pierre