[OSM-talk] iD influencing tagging

Bryce Jasmer bryce at jasmer.com
Sun Apr 7 14:44:04 UTC 2019

Can you give some examples of what the OSM normals are and how iD differs
from them?

Is there a bug against iD not showing semi-detached house? Can you provide
the link(s) to the bug(s) so we can read what the discussion/rationale is
for not showing it?

As for a building tool, is there any evidence one would be rejected if
someone wrote and tested a feature and submitted a pull request?