[OSM-talk] problems with differential update?

Hartmut Holzgraefe hartmut at php.net
Thu Apr 11 09:31:35 UTC 2019

On 11.04.19 10:35, wambacher at posteo.de wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the differential update from planet.osm.org is making problems.

[...]
> org.openstreetmap.osmosis.core.OsmosisRuntimeException: Unable to parse xml file /tmp/change7292477158762139154.tmp.  publicId=(null), systemId=(null), lineNumber=3343, columnNumber=32.
[...]
> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 3343;
> columnNumber: 32; Invalid byte 2 of 4-byte UTF-8 sequence.
>     at
[...]
> are there any known problems?

Same here, but unfortunately the mentioned /tmp file gets removed, so it
is not easy to tell what UTF-8 sequence it actually doesn't like.

I did a quick check by downloading the last few hours of minutely
diffs, and then running all of them through xmllint, but that
didn't complain about any of them ...

--
hartmut