[OSM-talk] Survey on global and local communities in OpenStreetMap

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Wed Aug 7 13:26:09 UTC 2019

Hi Dorothea

There's a typo in the section on communication channels, the first
occurrence of "other mailing lists" is mangled.

@the designers of the survey. The question wrt remote mapping would seem
to be designed to achieve a specific result. While a truthful answer on
my behalf would require a yes, because now and then I'll map remote and
if it is simply reverting a changeset on request of a remote mapper, but
that doesn't mean that a) I in general think it is a good idea, b) it is
any significant part of my contributions.

Simon