[OSM-talk] OpenTrailView - updates

Nick Whitelegg nick.whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Wed Aug 7 14:27:01 UTC 2019

Hi,

The reason for this is that there isn't a 'next' panorama as such; rather than a linear sequence of panoramas, it's a network, so at a junction there might be multiple routes to follow - it uses the underlying OSM way network to navigate.

It's in the todo list to provide Mapillary (and StreetView) like arrows superimposed on the ground, but this isn't implemented just yet.

Nick