[OSM-talk] OpenTrailView - updates

Simon Polster sidapo at posteo.de
Thu Aug 15 17:17:46 UTC 2019

Looks very nice and works very smoothly for me, thank you!

One functionality I think would be useful for orientation: somehow make
the current viewfield of the panorama visible in the little overview map
(or if that's too difficult to implement at least link the rotation of
the panorama with the overview map so that they always share the same
geographic direction).

Cheers
Simon