[OSM-talk] Survey on global and local communities in OpenStreetMap

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 7 14:53:08 UTC 2019

Hello,

where are the results of the previous survey and the resulting actions
available?
I don't remember the exact title but I'm talking about the investigation
about what osmf could/should do, a few months ago.
it would be nice to be able to indicate that you want to receive a
notification when it is available, as not everyone reads the minutes of
the different groups to find a follow-up to what they have participated.

Regard,
Marc