[OSM-talk] Survey on global and local communities in OpenStreetMap

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 15:08:37 UTC 2019

We did this write up on how the previous survey was useful for board discussions, and some summary of what was raised https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2019/06/13/surveying-openstreetmap/

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

    On Wednesday, August 7, 2019, 05:55:35 PM GMT+3, marc marc <marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com> wrote:

 Hello,

where are the results of the previous survey and the resulting actions
available?
I don't remember the exact title but I'm talking about the investigation
about what osmf could/should do, a few months ago.
it would be nice to be able to indicate that you want to receive a
notification when it is available, as not everyone reads the minutes of
the different groups to find a follow-up to what they have participated.

Regard,
Marc