[OSM-talk] Announcing the Tabang-AI initiative

Peter Barth osm-peda at won2.de
Mon Aug 12 09:07:49 UTC 2019

Hi Eugene,

Eugene Alvin Villar schrieb:
> Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with a link since we communicated with
> Facebook's OSM team privately. This is completely our own initiative and
> was not initiated from Facebook's side.

who is this "we"/"our", how many people were directly involved in this
communication?

I am a bit worried about your definition of "local community". If this
initiative was driven by the local community, as you say, why is it only
recently announced on the talk-ph mailing list?

Also, for everyone, especially the local community to follow up, you
could just put the direct messages to the wiki for documentation.

Thanks,
Peda