[OSM-talk] [Osmf-talk] Attribution guideline status update

Nuno Caldeira nunocapelocaldeira at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 07:42:13 UTC 2019

hi Pierre,

I have tried that route multiple times in twitter, they will ignore. as
they ignore emails (even if you CC legal at osmfoundation.org), the license,
the mailing list.
if you can read the attribution clearly here let me know
https://twitter.com/iamnunocaldeira/status/1207927051669397504?s=19 this is
not manipulated or cropped, straight out of the app.