[OSM-talk] is OSM a fake map.

80hnhtv4agou at bk.ru 80hnhtv4agou at bk.ru
Sun Dec 29 20:46:43 UTC 2019

i am talking about in my own back yard,

i just hiked a mile down the street to check it out, it was not the same when i was there in

1985, but it did not match the mapper either.

to that end, bing is 2015 or 16,

as an example the county forest preserve map took from osm, so mappers have copied that and it is wrong

and how do you see thing under the trees unless you walk it.

so who is to say that any of OSM is not fake.

if all mappers are tracing.