[OSM-talk] Ways divided by paint?

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed Jul 3 21:06:49 UTC 2019

I would consider such mapping as linked as incorrect and delete this extra ways
on encounteringĀ  them in my normal mapping.

Is there any reason to handle this situation in other way? Maybe there are some physical
barriers (for example concrete blocks) installed there?

3 Jul 2019, 22:03 by talk at openstreetmap.org: