[OSM-talk] Way to delete buildings added by specific user, or help reverting?

Andreas Vilén andreas.vilen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 20:24:53 UTC 2019

I looked at the picture provided and it’s really not acceptable mapping imo. If the user can’t be arsed to draw the proper outlines, it’s better to just copy and paste a building node. I would be pretty pissed if someone did this were I map as the cleanup takes longer than mapping it from scratch.

It wouldn’t be acceptable with random rectangle parks or farmlands all over the place either.

/avid buiding mapper Grillo

Skickat från min iPhone