[OSM-talk] Way to delete buildings added by specific user, or help reverting?

hbogner hbogner+news at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 19:53:24 UTC 2019

Hi Bryan

I created additional comment on the changeset inviting that user to
contact OpenStreetMap Croatia community if he needs some assistance and
guidance. Is that better?

We are small community and we mostly know each other either in person or
over other means of communication on that list, but nobody knows that user.

Also he/she never replied to other users direct messages via OSM web,
offering help and asking to stop copy/paste buildings, or messing landuses.

Regards, Hrvoje Bogner