[OSM-talk] OpenTrailView 360 - StreetView-like application for hikers

Nick Whitelegg nick.whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Tue Jun 4 06:52:22 UTC 2019

Hi,

All I really want is to ensure the panos as individual entities (i.e. not as part of another piece of work) must be attributed (to "OTV360 contributors") and must be available as individual entities under the same  permissive license as originally provided.

I am not so bothered if people then use them as part of some other piece of work which is commercial  (such as a video with a narration, as you suggested) - as long as they are attributed.

Would ODBL be the best license in this case? Or CC-by-SA?

Thanks,

Nick