[OSM-talk] Wikibase items instead of usual templates for wiki pages?

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 14:46:45 UTC 2019

That helps, but it's hard to see, and invisible when images are turned off.

(I usually browse the wiki without images to save on data, and I also
think that blind users should be able to understand and navigate
without needing to interpret images.

Here's the history for the wikibase data item "Q7676" which apparently
means "natural=peninsula":

 https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Item:Q7676&action=history

There are 37 changes in the last 6 months, half of them bot edits by "Yurikbot"

How is this easier to use, edit or understand than the regular wiki
pages? It's certainly not easier to find.