[OSM-talk] Terminate Facebook rights under ODbL

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Mon Jun 10 08:03:51 UTC 2019

It is still violation of ODBL to include barely visible "attribution" that will be missed by
a typical person.

"notice associated with the Produced Work reasonably calculated to make
any Person that uses, views, accesses, interacts with, or is otherwise
exposed to the Produced Work aware that Content was obtained from the Database,
Derivative Database, or the Database as part of a Collective Database, and that it
is available under this License."

10 Jun 2019, 02:23 by clifford at snowandsnow.us: