[OSM-talk] Proposed mechanical edit - addition of office=diplomatic to amenity=embassy with country=*

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 01:21:11 UTC 2019

Following the successful proposal of introducing office=diplomatic to
eventually replace the amenity=embassy (which is used to not only tag
embassies but other diplomatic service) I am proposing to add the
approved tag office=diplomatic to all instances that have both the tag
amenity=embassy with the tag country=*.

By only targeting features with both tag i hope to avoid those things
that have been incorrectly tagged amenity=embassy (I found 2 that look
to be brothels!).

Any thoughts?