[OSM-talk] DJI Fly SafeGEO ZONE MAP uses OSM data... without attribution

Nuno Caldeira nunocapelocaldeira at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 11:44:05 UTC 2019

Just an update on this, DJI now complies with the license now. they added
the notice on the map https://www.dji.com/pt/mobile/flysafe/geo-map

this only proofs that companies do take seriously a letter from the
licensor and OSMF should take action after companies ignore the requests
from the contributors to comply.

One fixed, few others company still need to do the same.

A terça, 19/03/2019, 18:48, Nuno Caldeira <nunocapelocaldeira at gmail.com>