[OSM-talk] We need to have a conversation about attribution

Tomas Straupis tomasstraupis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 14:53:25 UTC 2019

2019-03-01, pn 16:25, Mateusz Konieczny rašė:

> For full screen map two lines of text is perfectly OK.

Two lines for ONE source, then additional lines for other sources. That is
not OK.

Plus corners are good spots for action places, it is not OK when
attribution occupies two corners.

It would be good to get oppinion from other people who are actually
creating maps/apps, because oppinions without practical knowledge are
limited.

P.S. On all printed maps I put full OSM attribution and even more.