[OSM-talk] We need to have a conversation about attribution

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 22:29:33 UTC 2019

I applaud that the LWG is undertaking an effort to sure up our
attribution guidance.

IMO the sentence in question MUST be changed from "should" to MUST!

:Stefan

P.S. I really would like to collect once in another thread the hidden
agendas behind those
* argueing against proper attribution of OSM (why trying to hide to
mention OSM?),
* calling shame license violators "shenanigans" (so there are violators?),
* questioning the legal status of OSMF (why spreading FUD?)