[OSM-talk] We need to have a conversation about attribution

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Tue Mar 5 12:58:47 UTC 2019

Hi Benoît

My expectation was and is that we are not going to fundamentally change
the requirements, but simply be more prescriptive for more use cases.
just as you outline.

The only case where I currently think it might be necessary to find
something "new" are static (aka non-panable and zoomable) small map
snippets where on the one hand there are limitations to copyright and
other rights that might apply and on the other hand some practical
considerations.

Simon