[OSM-talk] Windows, end users and OpenStreetMap suggestions please

Morten Lange morten7an at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 17:04:09 UTC 2019

Hi,
The degree of userfriendlyness can be discussed, but I'd like to mention the followig possibilities:
* Overpass Turbo,     -    e.g.:  http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/GEt    (Search for your location to show results from there)    -    Also links directly from right hand side of pages such as : https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:shop%3Dsupermarket
* UMap.     -    Links to tutorials at  https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/UMap
    -    One specific tutorial using Overpass turbo through Umap: http://www.mappa-mercia.org/2014/09/creating-an-always-up-to-date-map.html
    -    An example showing Bicycle related POIs  (here transported to Toronto) : http://umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/bicycle-facilities-in-ireland_16656#14/43.6619/-79.3965

-- Regards / Kveðja / Hilsen Morten Lange