[OSM-talk] KeepRight might do that already | Re: HTTPS all the Things (Automated Edit)

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 8 17:20:46 UTC 2019

Keepright returns far too many false positives (in the UK) to be useful.
I'm not an expert, but it seems the further (ie another country) you are
away from the server storing the website the less likely Keepright will
find it.

It makes me wonder if Bryce's script, running from the US, will garner a
decent hit rate. Would running it from different world locations
discover more?

Happy to have it clarified to me.

Cheers
DaveF