[OSM-talk] weeklyOSM #450 2019-02-26-2019-03-04

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 14:54:29 UTC 2019

You write: "Issues with attributing OSM when using our data are nearly as
old as our project. Richard Fairhurst addresses
<https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2019-February/082136.html>
the issue of non-compliant attributions in a comprehensive post on the
mailing list. Based on the responses it appears that the issue is not that
important for other mappers or they are resigned to current practices."

How did you come to this conclusion? I counted 3 people not so interested
in attribution or OK with current state of things and 16 agreeing either
explicitly or implicitly with Richard's assessment that there is a problem.

Cheers,
Martin