[OSM-talk] pic4review | Re: 140 000 shops of unspecified type

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Fri Mar 15 11:52:52 UTC 2019

On 15/03/2019 11:08, Mateusz Konieczny wrote:
> how to find it?
>
> JOSM validator since latest released version complains about shop=yes -
> just download data and run validator
>
> Osmose has support for displaying JOSM validator complaints
> http://osmose.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/#item=9002&level=1%2C2%2C3&tags=&fixable=
> shows JOSM deprecation warnings
>
> http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/H0S - you can navigate to your area and press run

pic4review ( https://pic4review.pavie.info/ ) is a new editor which uses
Mapillary & OpenStreetCam to make targetted edits to OSM objects. I've
been exploring it for changing shop=yes tags and it's pretty useful.

This is for Dublin, but you can duplicate it elsewhere
https://pic4review.pavie.info/#/mission/417

With street level imagery like that, remote mapping is much more reliable.