[OSM-talk] pic4review | Re: 140 000 shops of unspecified type

PanierAvide panieravide at riseup.net
Fri Mar 15 14:44:49 UTC 2019

Hello,

Great to see Pic4Review being used :-) Note that missions can be
configured with ready-to-use answers, mission creator set the possible
answers (one per shop=* value, picture/symbol can be associated) so that
contributors don't need to write shop value themselves when reviewing.
This can take few minutes to configure for mission creator, but make
task really easier / faster for contributors. I can provide some help if
needed.

Regards,

Adrien P.