[OSM-talk] Documenting controversial iD decisions

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 23:53:01 UTC 2019

The problem with iD is the fact that it is the default editor on the web
page of the website which implies that everything is OpenStreetMap approved
which unfortunately is not the case.

If it's placed as the default editor then I think it needs to be held to a
higher standard or some sort of change management system implemented.

Cheerio John