[OSM-talk] Funding of three infrastructure projects : Nominatim, osm2pgsql, Potlatch 2

Mike Nice steve.barkto at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 15:07:56 UTC 2020

Air is not a zero security risk, but the exposure is much lower than the
old days of Flash.

I hate the security problems that came from Flash, as well as almost
anything from Adobe, but I think the premise of this project to improve
maintainability is important.   Although not part of this proposed
project, it is a gateway that could allow migration to an open standard
in the future.