[OSM-talk] Funding of three infrastructure projects : Nominatim, osm2pgsql, Potlatch 2

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 11:03:56 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 4. Aug 2020, at 12:28, Andy Townsend <ajt1047 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I wrote down what I was there, other people's GPS traces, etc. etc.) and that really needs a desktop editor.

+1, while mobile editors are a great addition to our toolset, they cannot substitute desktop editors. A mouse is still much faster and more precise than touch input, i.e. for those types of edits where you add or modify a lot of geometry, or copy paste information from various sources.

Cheers Martin