[OSM-talk] Funding of three infrastructure projects : Nominatim, osm2pgsql, Potlatch 2

Skyler Hawthorne osm at dead10ck.com
Tue Aug 4 18:26:20 UTC 2020

Indeed, this is exactly what I was thinking. From an engineering
maintenance perspective, even if you managed to get something
"working", the result would be an incomprehensible mess. I don't
usually like to speak in such extremes, and I certainly don't mean any
offense, but in this case it's warranted: this is a pretty bad idea.