[OSM-talk] Many processes not defined | Re: Proposal for Software Dispute Resolution Panel

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 21:42:43 UTC 2020

It was a joke more aimed at Rory and a continuation of the similar discussion we’ve had on the board.
And yes I agree very much with the sentiment that we don’t want OSM to be dominated by companies. or any single point of view for that matter.
I’ve come to not like that quote because I don’t believe it’s often the case. And I think that there’s a lot of decisions which are favorable to all involved in osm, whether giant company or a single mapper. The dichotomy is not that pronounced if you look closely.

Mikel