[OSM-talk] Fwd: Re: Roadmap for deprecation of name tags in OSM

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Mon Aug 10 02:00:50 UTC 2020

As I read your proposal, it sounds like you have a solution but haven't
defined the problem. If you could focus on the problem and describe exactly
what is wrong with the current arrangement, and what will happen if we do
nothing, that might help. Otherwise I can not see the merits of your
proposal. From what I've read for the feedback you've received, you haven't
convinced anyone that there is a problem.

Best,
Clifford

--
@osm_washington