[OSM-talk] [Osmf-talk] Call to Take Action and Confront Systemic Offensive Behavior in the OSM Community

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Thu Dec 10 12:47:57 UTC 2020

Blake Girardot wrote:
> I will just point out a common pattern:

Céline posted an eloquent opening statement that talks about "this dominant profile" and the thread has, true to form, largely descended into the same dominant profile arguing and "just pointing out" things.

It might therefore be incumbent on us all to shut up and let women be heard. Their experiences do not need to be mediated through our mansplaining.

In that spirit I'll post no more on this.

Richard