[OSM-talk] [Tagging] nomoj de internaciaj objektoj / nazwy obiektów międzynarodowych / names of international objects

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 25 18:57:00 UTC 2020

On 2020-02-25 19:15, Tomek wrote:
> W dniu 20-02-25 o 18:43, Mateusz Konieczny via talk pisze:

>> PS: given the choice, I'd probably rather learn Klingon than
>> Esperanto,
>> that might give me better chances to find someone I could talk to in
>>
>> that language after all I assume, esp. in the tech/geek sector ...
>  Viaj personaj elektoj ne interesiĝas min. Ĉu mi altrudas al aliaj
> homoj lerni la polan? Ĉesu altrudi al mi lerni la anglan.
> I'm not interested in your personal choices. Do I force other people
> to learn Polish? Stop making me learn English.

You are forcing (or are trying to) me and a lot of others to learn
Esperanto. That's just the same. More people speak English than
Esperanto. Then what is the more logical choice?
If you don't want to read english and you have no problem putting every
mail into a translator, than why not do that?
Just don't get mad if other people do not want to do that. You can't
force other people to use a translator just because you choose not to
write in English.

Maarten