[OSM-talk] is OSM a fake map.

80hnhtv4agou at bk.ru 80hnhtv4agou at bk.ru
Wed Jan 1 15:00:40 UTC 2020

i am seeing different images on different maps, bing is very old in my area,

trails that were once there are over grown and impassable.

roads do not change,

but shopping malls are torn down, and rivers are diverted,

landfills that look flat with stuff on top are miss labeled

over flow ponds look like flat grass land

retention dry ponds, look like holes in the ground with water on the satellite pass,

all this by the tracer not a person on the ground.