[OSM-talk] [Tagging] nomoj de internaciaj objektoj / nazwy obiektów międzynarodowych / names of international objects

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Mon Jan 6 02:03:01 UTC 2020

We shouldn't abandon English "because it is 2020."  I feel strongly about that.  Many do.

We are here.  Some of us speak English.  Here, we do (that).  (Speak English).

It is what is done here.  It is what we do here.  This is not shocking to anybody.

If you wish to have some feedback of your Polish and Esperanto (here, now), OK:  meh.

Please, continue to use English here.  Any dialect.  Polish and Esperanto (also), as you have, OK, (I tolerate it), but you have always included English, so "OK."  You didn't include EN.  Not OK.  Not here.

Thank you for your future cooperation.

SteveA