[OSM-talk] [Tagging] nomoj de internaciaj objektoj / nazwy obiektów międzynarodowych / names of international objects

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Sat Jan 11 23:04:50 UTC 2020

> Se vi parolas Esperanton, kial vi ĝin ne uzas?

Because this is an English-language list.

> Kial mi devas uzi
> elektronikan tradukilon por kompreni vian mesaĝon, kaj vi postulas por
> skribi en via gepatra lingvo? Mi ne devigas al aliaj homoj lerni mian
> lingvon (la polan). Kiu estas fanatikulo tie ĉi?

I speak some Polish, too.  Yet, I don't wish to fight with you.

I will continue to use English here, though I will not continue to answer you when you write to the list in Esperanto (or Polish).  Why?  I repeat myself (as do others here):  because this is an English-language list.

Peace,
SteveA